life with one hand up a cows arse

Sunday, August 21, 2005

From this................................................................to this in the space of 24 hours (well really 48 but 24 sounds better)

Half way day is a traditional day in the vet 3rd year calender, it is a day off uni, which is spent as a class causing havoc in some part of new zealand...this year we took off to taupo for the night...went white water rafting...awesome, fabulous views, adrenaline rush and complete serenity for a couple of hours....then into taupo for some drinking and games. Saturday brought us back to palmy for the annual vet ball, so our glad rags were donned and the dancing shoes polished and off we went..dont we look smart.


my pictures didnt really go on as I wanted them to, but never mind...not enough time to faff around with them, as this is my lunch break and my stomach is starting to rumble....not good...anyway top left, is one half of my class before we started rafting...all looking very good I may say.
top right: those of my class that went to the vet ball....now that is a good looking photo...bling.
middle left: Babs and I looking smart as we headed out to the ball.
middle right: My flatmates and I at the half-way day night out.....it was very cold but lots of fun...many fond memories to look back on laugh about.
Bottom left: The boys looking pimp like, as they headed to the bling ball, from left to right is Aliaster (First year vet student), James (Kate's fiancee...so one of the long suffer boyfriends of vets), Ryan (Charlottes other half....aka long suffering boyfriend) and finally Dale (Sarahs other half..yep another one of those suckers)...but seriously some very cool guys and part of really nice, cute couples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home